C3 and The Burdett Trust have teamed up for an exciting new project, Nurses for Healthier Communities (N4HC). We believe that the key to healthier communities are happy healthy nurses. That’s why as part of N4HC we have run a series of workshops and classes that support nurses’ mental and physical health and created a toolkit
Download the FREE Nurses for Healthier Communities Toolkit – filled with bite-sized facts and resources to help nurses improve their health and wellbeing and support their patients in preventing chronic long-term conditions.
To support nurses’ revalidation C3 has produced a template for nurses to record their learning activities. Click here to access the template.
What will N4HC do for nurses?
Support their health and wellbeing:
- Providing fun free cooking classes, and free dine in or take away at Laurence’s Larder every Thursday!
- Building a peer support network of nurses; sharing knowledge and resources, and offering each other practical and emotional support.
- Expanding their knowledge about how the conditions of which people are born, grow, work, live and age effect the lives and health of themselves and their communities.
Give them the opportunity to grow their skills:
- You can download the FREE C3 Nurses for Healthier Communities Toolkit
- Try C3’s revalidation template for nurses to record their learning activities. Click here to access the template.
- Offering free CPD- CPD-accredited online module for nurses.
- Creating opportunities for skill building in an area of their choosing such as health promotion, leadership and more.
- Giving them and their communities a chance to voice the health interventions they believe are important for change.
Are you a nurse and want to be a part of N4HC?
To sign up click here.